Saturday, February 9, 2008

Response to Letter of Appreciation

Already received a response to the letter I wrote in last night's post:

Dear Erica,

I want to thank you for the kind comments and appreciate you
taking valuable time out of your day to let us know how we are doing are jobs. I
want you to know I have been the store manager of this location for the last 8
months and I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with.
Here at bigg's we believe our biggest advantage over our competition is service.
I also want to let you know I am going to post this comment for our employees at
the Eastgate location to read.
If there is any way we can be assistance in the future, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely, Tommy Brink

1 comment:

luckeyfrog said...

Awesome. I think letters of appreciation to people who deserve it are a great idea. They don't cost much, if anything, and only take a few minutes, but can really make someone's day. :)