Friday, October 24, 2008

Surprise from Hoxworth?!

I was completely befuddled when I checked my snail mail today... I had a small package from Hoxworth.

I had no idea what it could be. Bradley of course runs in and says, "Did you get your gallon pin?!"

How does he always know everything? I did not know this was a thing!

I am bouncing off the flippin' walls here. Have I really given a gallon of blood? With all the drama and tribulation?! And I now have a gorgeous little pin to show off?

This is me, trying to look like a proud American. How'm I doing?

By the way... can I just rename this thing the Blood Blog and be done with it?

3 comments:

david b mclaughlin said...

Way to go!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. I'm sure you know how thrilled I am!

Ryan said...

I was sure you knew about that! Very impressive!